Installations, Shows and Contributions
In January 2012, We completed our first permanent photography installation in the lobby of the Allied Health Building on Cabrillo College Main Campus in Apros Ca. The installation features 12 images printed on metal and permanently affixed to the wall. Image sizes range from 12X12 inches to 30X30 inches.
Note: while I do exhibit my work, it is not for sale. My aim is to educate and change the perceptions of the fully sighted toward work created by the visually impaired. I do donate my work on occasion depending on the charitable organization.
5280 Magazine article on Ted, his family and the Landscapes of the Body project.
Denver KDVR Spotlight piece on Ted and Landscapes of the Body
Article on Ted and Landscapes of the Body at NewsBerry
Fstoppers Article on Ted and Landscapes of th Body
Denver Westword article on Ted and Landscapes of the Body
Broomfielder Magazine February 2017
DataColor Color calibration solutions featured Landscapes of the Body and Ted’s work
International Website/Blog Articles:
Exhibitions and Openings
99 Pieces of art on the wall group exhibition and fundraiser for Access Gallery in the Santa Fe Art District, Denver Co.
Solo Exhibition at the Brunner Historical House Broomfield Co.
Exhibition of the Landscapes of the Body collection at the Dairy Arts Center Boulder Co.
Donating a Cyanotype print of St. Elmo ghost town for 99 Pieces of art on the wall group show fundraiser for Access Gallery in the Santa Fe Art District, Denver Co.
February 2017 Debut of my body-positive collection Landscapes of the Body at Access Gallery in the Santa Fe Art District, Denver Co.
99 Artists on the wall fundraiser for VSA Access Gallery Denver Co.
ALS Never Surrender Foundation contributing artist
Pure Water Show
12X12 group show Cabrillo Gallery
Sweet Peas Show
Linda’s Seabreeze Show
- Finalist Photographers Forum Magazine 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Landscape Show Linda’s Seabreeze Cafe 2015
- Landscape Show Pure Water 2014
- Featured Artist at the President’s Ball Cabrillo College 2012
- 2012 Finalist Photographers Forum contest.
- Finalist 31st Annual College Photography contest.
- Santa Cruz County Fair, Honorable Mention Portraits 2012
- Santa Cruz County Fair, 1st place for Visual Manipulation 2011
- Santa Cruz County Fair, Honorable Mention Photojournalism 2011
- 2011 Society for Photographic Educaiton: Showing artist SPE West